Tacho4Safe is a manual tachograph and driver card download device that stores downloaded files in the cloud, where can be instantly accessed from every platform connected to internet. This allows you to directly access this data online. With the new feature you can monitor everything from your mobile device.
- data is stored in the cloud, resulting in unlimited downloads
- Tacho4Safe has a rechargeable battery (charge over USB)
- all the settings are determined automatically by the system resulting in compliant files
- multiple language support
- the analysis of the downloaded files can be done on the Tachosafe web portal
- configuration of download period is automatic
- data can be send automatically to own computer or server and be imported into various software (like TIS-Web, Idha-online or TachoPlus
- card download and tachograph download notification (with companion app)
Analysis and reports on TachoSafe Web
The Tacho4Safe devices saves copies of downloaded files to the TachoSafe Web. The TachoSafe Web creates analysis, reports and infringement reports based on the downloaded files. The status of card downloads, tachograph downloads, warnings for expiring cards or calibration deadlines can be followed on the TachoSafe Web as well. A company login for the website will be created and the serial numbers of the Tacho4Safe devices you have purchased will be linked to this account. Any data downloaded by these Tacho4Safe devices will be visible on this website after you log in with your username and password.