Analysis and reports on TachoSafe Web
The RDU Manager application saves copies of downloaded files to the TachoSafe Web. The web application creates analysis, infringement and other reports based on the ddd files. The status of RDUs, warnings for expiring or expired download deadlines can be followed on the TachoSafe Web as well. Any data generated by these Remote Download Units will be visible on this website after you log in with your username and password. While most of the basic functions are free analysis and reporting is a subscription based service.
One online platform:
- to manage all digital tachograph and driver card related requirements and duties
- complete automation of downloads with RDU devices or manual downloads with Tacho2Safe, Tacho4Safe and Tacho5Safe
- all data stored in one safe place and accessible from any internet-connected device
- clear, easy-to-understand data analyses for informed decision making
- secure storage of all data for easy access whenever needed
The remote download unit is compatible with all digital tachographs that are capable of data download through C CAN connector. Data download through C connector should be enabled in the tachograph with a programming tool (CTC II, MK II, Digitachytest 2 or others). If the digital tachograph does not support data download through C CAN connector you can use Tacho2Safe, Tacho4Safe or Tacho5Safe.